You are a highly organized, self-starter who works well independently or in a team environment. You excel at solving problems on your feet, gathering technical information from nontechnical people, communicating the resolution to non-technical customers in a timely manner, and following up to ensure everyone is happy.
- Establish a trusted relationship with our customers and help drive continued value of our products and services
- Act as an escalation point for all inbound cases from customers, prioritizing cases by impact and work with the team to manage a queue of inbound cases (although we don’t expect many…)
- Assist sales, marketing, and engineering as needed with high priority customer-impacting issues
- Monitor customer accounts for breaks in activity and provide proactive outreach to troubleshoot issues, and confirm that they’re still happy
- Effectively follow-up on any issues with customers and communicate resolution
- Work to identify and/or develop opportunities to drive customer-wide adoption of our products and services
- Prior experience in a technical support or account management role
- Ability to drive continuous value of our products in our customers’ eyes
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Thrives in a multi–tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly, while all the time… keeping customers happy.