You are a hands-on marketing generalist who can lead the way across multiple channels, driving potential customers into the sales funnel as well as guiding branding efforts.
- Global digital and offline marketing
- Assists in sponsored webinars for lead-gen including organizing speakers and presentation materials
- Moderate the customer community through engaging content and personal connections
- Grow results from organic and direct search through SEO and SEM activities
- Provide business insights through data analysis of marketing activities
- 3+ years in marketing, communications, or related field
- Strong time-management and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all departments
- Energetic, “can do” (often “can do more with less”), collaborative work ethic and professional business presence.