As our products evolve, we need you to lead the way in both designing and implementing the user interfaces that our customers and partners rely upon when using the products. We want users of varying proficiency to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently, which is a key differentiator for us.
- Lead the front end web development and delivery of our web based solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial to this position as you will interact heavily with both internal and external users on an ongoing basis
- Develop and implement best in class solutions that are fully integrated with the server-side applications
- Oversee the technical aspect of the front end delivery for multiple projects, setting the technical direction, providing leadership and mentoring while delivering awesome results.
- Be part of a strong front end development team and review deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Build a strong relationship with users to ensure they remain delighted with the evolving user interface
- Investigate and evangelize the latest web technologies across the larger organization
- At least five years of experience in building interactive, data-rich, web applications
- Deep understanding of front end engineering principles and experience with front end technologies and frameworks
- Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design
- Experience in AJAX, JSON
- Possess firm knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform & cross-device compatibility standards and behaviors
- Experience with CSS3 animations is nice to have
- Experience using other dynamic web application languages (JSP, PHP, XSLT) is a plus
- Passion to stay ahead of the curve on front end technology and development trends in the industry
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail and experience collaborating with design teams to deliver world class web experiences
- Passion for creating awesome customer experiences
- Assume ownership of the products, be self-sufficient, but plays well with others.
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and management